the bricks sessions demo
01. setback (2.4M)
02. HLC (2.5M)
03. cracks of the system (2.6M)
04. definition of a struggle (2.3M)
05. no holds barred (2.7M)
06. sick world (2.3M)
07. paths of life (2.2M)
08. morals decline (4.5M)
unreleased
tortured (2.5M)
bring the pain (2.8M)
for the doggs / eight rounds - unfinished (1.3M)
Hardluck was a hardstyle norcal hc band from around the turn of the decade. when i use terms like "turn of the decade", it makes me sound old as hell. i wasnt lucky enough to see them, and chances are you probably weren't either. Dudes went on to do Time For Living, Modern Eyes, and that one big band I don't feel like name dropping. Big shout out to my man Donny Shot! If you like wearing basketball jerseys and shorts to shows, you'll dig this stuff. Real talk, I know I do.
http://hardcoremusic.com/hardluck/more.htm
0 comments:
Post a Comment